WiFi-based remote control for electric gates and barriers
Control of automated gates, garage doors and barriers by mobile application over the Internet. If position limit switches are installed, the opened/closed state of the gate can be viewed in the mobile application and the device can also send notification by Push if the gate fails to open or close. Possibility for adding up to 1000 users with configurable permissions (e.g. restriction of access beyond labor hours). Storing the last 1200 events with identification of users and time control. No distance limits!
- WiFi communication (2,4 Ghz)
- Control of automated gates and barriers by mobile application over the Internet
- Option for controlling two different gates or barrier fails to open or close
- Shows the open/closed state of the gate or barrier in the mobile application
- Status reporting of 4 contact inputs via e-mail
- Transmits doorbell activity to mobile phone
- ONVIF camera support, making camera pictures available in the mobile application
- Configurable user permissions and entry periods
- Configurable automatic timed control
- Event log and report sending in e-mail
- Supported operating system: Windows 10
- Electric gates, garage doors, barriers, parking lots, parking garages, multi-storey car parks, residential parks, other controls
Please make sure you download the firmware marked with WiFi!