- Contact controlled communicator
- GPRS communication
- SIA IP, TELLMon and TEX-MVP protocol
- Parallel usage of two independent GSM modems
- Communicates directly with the receivers
- Reporting up to 4 IP addresses, meaning 2 primary IP addresses per network
- 6 NO/NC/EOL contact inputs
- 6 configurable NO relay outputs
- Supervision message with configurable interval of sending for automatic supervision of transmission channels
- Communicator for fire alarm control panels that converts contact input events to SIA IP, TELLMon or TEX-MVP format and sends them to the alarm monitoring receiver through IP channel on mobile GPRS network.
- It can be used for any control panel which has contact outputs or the contact outputs can be obtained with relays. Using this device, the input events are sent to the monitoring station’s IP receiver over the GPRS network, using SIA IP protocol based on ANSI/SIA DC-09-2007 standard, TELLMon or TEX-MVP protocol.
- No need for a central server, only an IP receiver with Internet connection is necessary. The device works with TELLMon, TEX-MVP and other receivers that support the SIA IP protocol specified above.
- Possibility to separate e.g. alarm events and technical events (send alarm events only to the alarm monitoring station, and technical events only to the technical monitoring station).
- Due to the application of duplicated phone modules, the DUALCOM SIA IP guarantees a high security level. Therefore, it is suitable for high risk signal transmission applications (e.g. transmission of fire alarm events).
IP communicator for fire alarm control panels